Type Monochrome Scarf
Beatrice Larkin is a textile designer, originally from Whitstable in Kent who specialises in modern woven textiles, accessories and interior products. Not driven by seasonal trends, Beatrice’s distinctive, softened geometric fabrics have a timeless quality that are designed to be enjoyed and appreciated all year round.
This winter, wrap yourself in merino with our jacquard woven scarves.
The Type design was inspired by Anni Albers’ series of work which were designed with a typewriter. The subtle small broken grid gives a flowing geometric.
- 70% Extra fine merino lambswool and 30% cotton
- All fabric is woven, washed and finished by highly skilled weavers and finishers in Lancashire and Yorkshire, England
- Designed to be reversible
- Dimensions: 34cm x 190cm
- Dry clean or wash at 30° wool wash with minimal shrinkage
- Free Delivery within the UK