Class: Press On Print ClubJoin Canterbury's First Weekly Print Club
Cost:£20.00 per person
About this experience
Class: Press On Print Club
Dates: From 23rd September. Held Mondays: 10am-1pm and Thursday 6-9pm
Level: Age 16+
Do you have a passion for printing (or do you think you might)? Here’s your opportunity to join Canterbury’s very first print club. This weekly class, which will be held at Rock Paper Scissors’ new studio space in the city centre, will cover different aspects of relief and intaglio print processes such as monoprint, drypoint, screenprint and many more!
Starting with monoprint, we will cover traced, reductive and colour processes, using traditional and non-traditional materials. These sessions will cover techniques with and without a press so you can develop your skills at home without the need for expensive equipment.
* This club is suitable for beginners, as well as for those with some previous knowledge in printmaking who want to develop their skills in a friendly and relaxed setting
* You must be at least 16 years old to participate
* All materials are included
* Tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided
* Spaces are limited to 12 attendees per session
Tutor: Lucy Stockwell
Lucy is a Canterbury based printmaker who teaches at Canterbury School of Visual Arts and Brit Kids which is part of The Brit school in London. She has exhibited across the UK in her professional practice and she draws inspiration from the Kent coast and social narratives.