Beatrice Larkin is a textile designer, originally from Whitstable in Kent who specialises in modern woven textiles, accessories and interior products. Not driven by seasonal trends, Beatrice’s distinctive, softened geometric fabrics have a timeless quality that are designed to be enjoyed and appreciated all year round.
The Type design was inspired by Anni Albers’ series of work which were designed with a typewriter. The subtle small broken grid gives a flowing geometric.
Available in two sizes, 44cm x 44cm and 60cm x 60cm. Woven front with a black cotton canvas back and sealed with an invisible zip.
- 70% Merino Lambswool, 30% cotton
- The throw is woven, washed and finished by highly skilled weavers and finishers in Lancashire and Yorkshire, England
- Available in two sizes, 44cm x 44cm and 60cm x 60cm. Woven front with a black cotton canvas back and sealed with an invisible zip.
- All orders include a feather inner. Please get in touch if you would like to purchase the cover only.
- Free Delivery within the UK