Merino Jacquard woven Cut Throw
Beatrice Larkin is a textile designer, originally from Whitstable in Kent who specialises in modern woven textiles, accessories and interior products. Not driven by seasonal trends, Beatrice’s distinctive, softened geometric fabrics have a timeless quality that are designed to be enjoyed and appreciated all year round.
The Cut design comes from a hand drawing. Inspired by the bold block designs of West African mud cloths.
Using a versatile monochrome palette, this medium weight throw works at the end of a bed or draped over an armchair or sofa.
The throw is woven by highly skilled weavers at a mill in Lancashire and washed and finished in Yorkshire, England
- Designed to be reversible
- Dimensions: W 140cm x L 195cm
- Composition: 70% merino lambswool and 30% cotton
- Care: Dry clean or wash at 30°C wool wash with minimal shrinkage
- Free Delivery within the UK